Read Time:1 Minute, 50 Second
From It’s Souper Food
Winter is around the corner, and a quick hot recipe would not harm you. While Lola’s story might have motivated you not to give up on that business idea that you have been mulling over for long, make sure you don’t forget to make this easy vegan recipe for you and your family.
Enjoying a more filing Carrot Soup is not a task if you use It’s Souper Roasted Carrot & Paprika Soup. Just add some chunks of veggies and have it with some grilled cheese.
Get your ingredients ready and follow the recipe step-by-step for a tasty vegan dish.
- Carrot and Paprika Soup
- Two pieces of sliced bread of your choice
- Your favourite dairy-free cheese
- Vegan butter alternative
- Tablespoon of any cooking oil
- Chopped onions
- Pinch of garlic
- Seasoning of choice
- Potato (chopped into cubes)
- Eggplant (chopped into cubes)
- Carrot (chopped into cubes)
- Your choice of other vegetables
- Sauté Onions and garlic in a tbsp oil
- Add all chopped vegetables and constantly stir to avoid burning
- Add seasoning and stir
- Pour a 500 ML bag of Carrot and Paprika Soup into it and cook for 5 mins or until veggies are tender
- While the soup is heating up, butter one side of a bread slice and place it on the skillet, butter side up
- Add a piece of cheese on top of the bread
- Butter the second slice of bread and place butter side up on top of the cheese
- Grill until lightly browned, then flip, continue grilling until browned and cheese is melting.
- Once the sandwich is done and soup is warmed up, serve and enjoy!
Grilled cheese is delicious when dipped into soup, or both can be enjoyed separately as well.